Is Vacation Really Over?

Is there really anything better than a week at the beach?  I think not, just ask this guy

or these guys


or even this guy


yes, that's a pig on the beach!

I can not believe we have been home for almost a week and I am still having a hard time adjusting.   My brain and body are still on beach time.   I find myself wandering over to the photos time and time again.  Such a great trip, so much fun with friends, family and pets......   

Help us get over the hump.  Pick a case from our shop OhKoey  and use the code BEACH for free domestic shipping.  

In the meantime, here are a few glimpses of our life at the beach.

Glorious sunsets every night.



Our little path to paradise.

NOT MY FEET I PROMISE YOU :)

This is where we parked our buns for a week.

Life is tough at the beach.

He really does have eyes, but the flash was just too much for him.

Even hasd time for a little star gazing.


Comments

Popular Posts