Getting Ready for the Big College Sendoff?

Seems like just yesterday I was sending my son and daughter off to college.  What  wonderful and sad experiences all at the same time.   Definitely two totally different experiences.

My son barely wanted me to get a comforter or sheets for his bed.  He was afraid, and yes he actually spoke these words "You will Martha Stewart my room!"  Ha.  Where would he get an idea like that one?   Needless to say, the move was quick, a few boxes and we were off.   My daughter encouraged me to "Martha Stewart" her room.  We had an agreement, she would let me put her bedding on and fluff it all up and I would leave her with the rest.  Each trip home was filled with pride and tears.

Those memories always come back in the summertime as I notice of all of the Moms out there preparing for their child's big move.  

For those Mom's with son's leaving.  You can stop reading now :)

For those Mom's with daughters.... Oh did you get the whole matchy matchy bed sets?  Have you SEEN the adorable Pottery Barn goodies.   So what if you need a uhaul. right.  Will she be walking to class, or even the library to study ;) with her laptop unprotected?  Hmm.  That might be a problem.  You probably should race over to OhKoey and purchase a laptop sleeve oh and even a matching cosmetic bag.  You do want her to look her best, right?   Maybe even side track over to Pottery Barn and pick up a few more goodies.

What's Your Number Macbook Sleeve

Elephants on Parade

Sweet Life

Comments

Popular Posts