We Have Monogram Fever!

macbook case, handmade macbook case

It has been several months since we purchased our monogram machine, and oh how we love it.  The fun of a personalized gift never grows old.   Here are a few samples of the personalized laptop cases we have been monogramming.  I know many college girls that are walking around with one of these monogrammed laptop sleeves this year.   A personalized monogram makes for a perfect finishing touch on any gadget case.

It is never too early to think about Christmas, and  I am getting in line to get my Christmas gifts personalized before we get the Christmas rush of orders.      Yes, I have to line up to get my own things done!  Imagine that.


macbook case, handmade macbook case
macbook case, handmade macbook case

Comments

Popular Posts