Handmade... Everything!

Where does the time go?  It seems that we were waiting on grandson number 2 just yesterday, and now he is here and growing like a weed.   Chubby baby rolls are so sweet.

A baby is not all that is new.  We are adding new items to our shop.  Oh!  Koey is expanding.  We have added several beautiful linen items, and more to come.

On of our favorite projects has been the monogrammed linen pillows.   These are made by hand by us, and then monogrammed.  I don't know if there is a fabric I love more than linen.  I love it pressed, I love it wrinkled!
monogrammed linen pillow

monogrammed linen pillow

Then there are always a few new bags floating around.  This weekender tote is one beautiful bag!  Did I mention I am obsessed with linen?
Handmade weekender overnight bag in linen

 Handmade weekender messenger bag

Our next project will be napkins, perhaps in linen?  and monogrammed, framed baby or wedding heirlooms.

Promise to be back soon with photos.


Comments

Popular Posts