What Color Says Home Sweet Home

What is the prettiest front door color?     So many choices, how will we ever decide?

I have thought of hundreds of ideas to decorate, paint, etc.  The house is a darker tan color so I would love to have a lighter front door to welcome friends and family. 

How do we chose the right color to paint our front door? Which color will lighten the entry way without being too soft for the darker house color?  And most importantly of all, how do I convince the hubby to go for a lighter color rather than plain black? 

I love the lighter greens and blues that I have run across while searching for the right color for our front door.  Maybe these photos will help to convince him that a lighter color might be fun and welcoming!  

I shall dream about a door.

Corri
A Soothing Selection from House to Your Home

I am torn between blue and green, so maybe a mix?


 I could go a little more blue than that even with this beautiful color by Home and Harmony


Maybe even head over to the blue a little more with this shade from House of Turquoise
And I am surely checking out that adorable door mat!



Just right, from lifeingraceblog.com
This color is one of my top choices to paint the front door.  Are there any other colors you would suggest? 




Comments

Popular Posts