Indeed, I Must Share! The Photos Are In!

We took a chance on the photographer for Corri & Matt's wedding.  It seemed like a low risk since I knew LeShayne from Barefoot Summer previously.  I have seen her photos of her own kids and family for a while and she has a great eye.  But she was not terribly experienced in weddings.  A perfect fit, Corri wanted a photographer she would be comfortable with and didn't really care to have a ton of traditional poses, plus it was a small wedding.  We must say that LeShayne did an outstanding job.  As we looked through the photos we saw so many of those moments that you only hope will be captured.    She seems to have a true sense of a "picture smile" and a true from the heart smile.   I wish I could post every single shot, but that might be overkill.  So here are a few of my favorites....

UPDATE:  This post never made it out of drafts???!! Am I a great blogger or what.  Well today it makes its debut... ummm about 8 months too late!



































Comments

Popular Posts